Tuesday 3 March 2009

That souks

Once I've stopped feeling a bit sorry for myself I'll post some pics of upcycling that we took during our trip to Morocco which ended about 24 hours ago (sob). In the meantime, here's a date for your diary that landed in my inbox. If I squint my eyes and suspend my belief, maybe Spitalfields will look a little like a souk...
"Thought you might be interested in a swishing session we’re holding at Old Spitalfields Market on Saturday 7 March. If you’re not familiar with ‘Swishing’ (which I’m sure you are!) it's basically a fashion swap event - bring at least one item along which you no longer want, browse want others have brought, and then get swapping (or swishing)! Perfect for all those recessionistas out there!"
Title: Swishing at Old Spitalfields Market
Date: Saturday 7 March 2009
Time: 1-4pm
Venue: Old Spitalfields Market, Brushfield Street, E1 6EW
Further information: www.findeast.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.