Wednesday 27 May 2009

I came I saw I swished


Here's a debrief on Vikki's most excellent swishing event last night.

Before:
A clothes carrier (created from a rubbish bag) filled with a few unfortunate fashion purchases past (top pic)

During:
Delicious passionfruit beverages supplied by a nice chap called Leon from Yelp.co.uk

After:
A cardigan that I will love and cherish every single day of my upcoming camping trip (bottom pic)

Now:
Can someone else have another swish event, please...?

I dearly love getting rid of stuff; the path from my front door to the TRAID charity bin is a well-trodden one. But how much more exciting it is to get rid of stuff and get something in return. A cocktail, a cardigan and a bit of extra space in my closet: hooray to that I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.