Saturday 30 May 2009

Precious metals

On Friday I went to lunch with my fellow North American Courtney. As co-chairman of the Fashion Business Club she has very good taste, which is how we came to eat at Wahaca. I love that place more and more every time I go. They give you what looks like a matchbook along with your change, but it's really a little book containing pepper seeds. Might seem like a gimmick, but I stuck those little hombres in some soil on the balcony and they sprouted. At Wahaca, they've planted theirs in some upcycled tins that once contained peppers.

Continuing in the theme of metal, upcycling, North America and good taste, Courtney was wearing a cool cuff bracelet made from a New Hampshire license plate by Revival Studio. ¡Muy caliente!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.